Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gateway Shoes

Kennedy and Jr's mom Jasmine bought the cutest shoes for them…I mean absolutely adorable.  I like to capture people's feet…Maybe that is the former wanna be podiatrist in me, but I think it makes interesting photos.  The sun was creeping through the trees and the colors of the TOMS logo against the brick and stone were beautiful. I sent this picture to the TOMS shoe company. They responded and said "What a great photo!"  I wish they could use it for advertising…at least on Facebook?  It motivates me to take more shots in this capacity.  I literally laid down on the ground when I took this photo.  I recommend not wearing pricey or your favorite attire when going on photo shoots.  You may literally have to get down and dirty.



No comments:

Post a Comment